Standard and Custom Platform trucks, rider and walk behind styles with capacity starting at 1000 lbs capacity and up to 100 thousand lbs capacity
Load: 10000 kg Fork length: 1500 mm HS code: 8427109000 Certificate: CE/SGS/ISO9001
Detail features 1. Electronic control system The electronic control system used by this truck is sensitive, ensuring a high reliability. There are optional controller selections, including Cutris, ZAPI or PG.
2. Regenerative braking The regenerative braking control system can transform and store the kinetic energy during braking, thus saving energy. This also increases the endurance mileage, reduces brake pad wear and reduces the failure rate and usage costs.
3. Overturning resistanceThe inside of the driving unit is equipped with a floating mechanism to ensure truck reliability and stability, meaning the truck runs in a stable manner without over turning.
4. Multi functional handle The multi functional handle is the operators can control the moving speed easily through the use of the handle, which is equipped with an emergency reverse button. This effectively protects the operator against injury in the event of an accident. The handle can achieve braking in both vertical and horizontal positions, thus improving the tugger safety.
5. Emergency reversing button on the handle This truck can carry out emergency reversing. During the backward movement, once the back of the operator touches something, the operator will naturally hit the reverse button on the handle with their body. The truck will then immediately reverse, thus protecting the operator against injury.
6. Emergency power-off switch The power can be rapidly cut off in an emergency to ensure safety.
7. Electric power steering system (EPS) Compared with the traditional mechanical steering, EPS helps the driver with turning by using an electronic control device to produce auxiliary power at a relative level and direction according to the torque signal and speed signal. This makes operation by the driver more convenient and precise, so that movement is stable and reliable.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection